Saturday 13 September 2014

Re-organise of Training, Advice and Playlists

Re-organise of Training, Advice and Playlists

The BLOG http://swimbikerunparty.blogspot.com/  is being modestly changed and re-focussed.

I have used this to record my training, training advice and upload the playlists that I use for my spin classes. This however is an eclectic mix so I have decided to review and re-organise as follows

SWIMBIKERUNPARTY

This will be used for news, reviews, posting articles and videos as well as sharing other people’s articles and videos relating to sport, fitness, health, wellbeing and more. Given y triathlon background the focus will remain swim, bike, run and other associated training including strength, flexibility, and more, but it isn’t exclusively about triathlon and I will post items including crossfit, parcour and more.

TIMHJROGERSTRAINING
http://timhjrogerstraining.blogspot.com/

This will be used for recording my personal training diary, in part to share my training with others who may wish to join in and also with coaches, trainers or other athletes who might like to review, comment or advise on my I may improve my training and race outcomes.

SPINNPLAYLISTS
http://spinnplaylists.blogspot.com/

This will be used for listing the playlists of music that I use in my spin classes  and let people know what’s planned as well as invite them to make comments and suggestions about the music which motivates them.
               
CONTACT

If you are interested in contributing articles to any of the above blogs please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m not ‘selling’ anything so have no problem promoting other people’s products, services, ideas and suggestions provided that they are great people, with good ideas, which really work. No hocus- pocus, weird unscientific ideas  or whacky claims. But there is plenty of space for ideas about strength, flexibility, accuracy, endurance, power, speed, nutrition, sleep and recovery.


Tim HJ Rogers
Email TimHJRogers@Hougue.Com
Mob 07797762051



No comments:

Post a Comment