Sunday 22 May 2011

Bootcamp and Outdoors Adventure

Bootcamp and Outdoors Adventure

My two key objectives for 2011 are taking part in the Etape du Tour (a stage of the Tour de France) on 11 July and the Round the Rock Ultra Marathon on 6 August.

Not sure what I will do after that, but I might consider setting up an Bootcamp and Outdoors Adventure session, making use of John Fox's new Adventure Training Facility in St Martin.

I would be interested in feedback, suggestions, ideas etc., if anyone is keen to take part. Otherwise my options will be to continue the high-volume training and think about Ironman either this Autumn (in the Southern Hemisphere) or next year.

An alternative would be to go back to power/strength training and return to rowing.

Happy to be persuaded according to other people's interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment